Serving PA: Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, and Philadelphia Counties, Serving NJ: Burlington, Mercer, Camden, and Gloucester Counties, Serving DE: Kent, New Castle, Sussex Counties.
Mold Exposure and Health
Mold is an unsuspecting hazard. It either goes undetected, especially after water damage, or when visible is considered to have various possible health threats.
The truth is that the presence of mold can cause a multitude of health hazards. Thriving in damp, dark areas that do not have access to dry heat, such as sunlight, certain types of mold, including black mold or basement mold, can cause dangerous mycotoxins in the environment. All mold should be immediately detected and undergo remediation efforts.
The Paradigm Solution
Equipped with a team of expert mold removal technicians, Paradigm Home Solutions will assess the presence of mold and moisture in places that are not visible to the naked eye. In cases where water damage has occurred, such as in your basement, home, or office, if not addressed immediately mold is likely to present itself.
- Cleanup: Paradigm Home Solutions’ technicians segregate contaminated surfaces so that they don’t come in contact with personal belongings.
- Treatment: Using safe yet effective fungicides, the areas are treated so that mold is killed on surfaces before removal.
- Removal: Items that are damaged are safely removed from the premises.
- Air Quality: Contaminates are removed from the air using portable HEPA Air Scrubbers.
- Prevention: Anti-microbial coatings are applied to surfaces to prevent mold from returning.
Water and Mold
While mold is common after water damage has occurred in basements, homes, and offices, not every water emergency leads to mold. Quickly taking proactive steps to address the damage and assess the presence of mold will greatly reduce the chance of mold growth.
Paradigm Home Solutions abides by industry standards of drying (IICRC S500) for all mold remediation work.
Well-regarded for mold removal and remediation services in the tri-state area, including Bucks County, Montgomery County, Mercer County, Delaware County, Chester County and Philadelphia County, Paradigm Home Solutions is available for 24-hour emergency service, 7 days/week.
For more information about Paradigm Home Solutions, to schedule a free consultation, or for immediate waterproofing services, please contact us:
Toll Free: (844) 778-9767